Trusted Maryland Trial
Have you been accused of a crime? Whether you are dealing with a drunk driving arrest or you have been charged with a federal firearms violation, we can help. Through
many years of working hard to defend the rights of people like you, we have built a trusted reputation in Baltimore and throughout Maryland, including Towson, Glen Burnie, and
Ellicott City. We want to show you the dedicated, aggressive criminal defense that we built our reputation on.
Contact us at 410.727.2040 for a free initial consultation with an experienced criminal defense lawyer.
Our experience and knowledge can benefit you in any criminal case, including those related to:
* Federal and State Drug Charges, including drug conspiracy, drug
possession, drug trafficking, and drug sale
* Federal Firearms Violations, including illegal guns, concealed weapons, and felons in possession of firearms
* White Collar Crimes, including embezzlement, tax fraud, and employee theft
* Homicide and Violent Crimes, including armed robbery, rape, arson, and weapons violations
* Domestic Violence, including spousal abuse, child abuse, and other domestic abuse
* DWI/DUI, including drunk driving and other serious traffic violation cases, such as reckless driving, underage drunk driving, and hit and run
The consequences of a criminal charge can echo through your entire life. Beyond jail time, fines, and restitution, you will have a permanent scar on your record that may impact your ability to get a job, a loan, and even a driver's license. Defend against these consequences by choosing an experienced attorney. Defend against these consequences by choosing the Law Offices of
Benjamin C.. Sutley & Associates.
To learn more, visit our Criminal Law Overview page.
Whether you have been charged with domestic violence or
a white collar crime, we can help. Contact us today.